6 ways to optimize your dealership website
Don’t let a lacklustre website cost you sales. Jazel Automotive Solutions has put togther six tips for website optimization that could help you get better results from your digital marketing efforts. Here are some highlights:
- 1. Keep navigation consistent: Make it incredibly easy for shoppers to find what they are looking for, and conform to — or exceed — shopper expectations and industry standards.
2. Put your personality forward: Determine the specific characteristics of your dealership personality and important themes of your mission statement. Take a look at areas of your website that can be edited to represent those traits.
3. Enable a smooth start to the sale: Offer payment calculators that make it easy for shoppers to explore financial options. Move more of your sales process online. Optimize forms by cutting down on steps and form fields. Allow shoppers to save vehicles they are interested in without having to sign in to the site.
4. Bring the visual power: Images and video can bring your Vehicle Detail Pages to life. Increase image quality, replace stock images with shots of the specific vehicle and provide as many photos as possible. Walk-through videos are another great way to add visual power.
5. Strengthen the social media-website relationship: Involve your social media on your site. Add social media buttons to your hello bar, to your Vehicle Detail Pages and to the design of the bottom of your web pages. Showcase your optimized website on social media and link to your website, new vehicles, inventory and specials.
6. Offer a uniquely relevant online experience: Incorporate new website technology that can alter what shoppers see, based on what they’re interested in.
The full Jazel blog post offers charts, links, examples and more details on each of these tips. Find it here.