6 ways content curation can work for you
Content curation builds value for your brand, says Danyl Bosomworth in a Smart Insights blog post. By finding, filtering and enhancing content, then sharing it with social networks, you increase reasons to revisit, refer and interact, he says. It’s not a quick fix, Bosomworth warns — and it can’t exist in isolation. In addition to originating your own content, you need to be active in relevant social networks and at industry events.
But when it’s done right, content curation can deliver on your dealership’s marketing strategy in these ways, says Bosomworth:
- 1. Improve website engagement, repeat visits and levels interactions.
- 2. Become a crucial part in lead nurturing and conversion.
- 3. Help you become a “go-to” resource on a particular topic.
- 4. Develop your brand as a known, credible source of information on a particular topic.
- 5. Become known by influential members of your industry.
- 6. Grow traffic.
Get 23 ideas that can help
“The more considered you are about any content, the more naturally you’ll optimise your content platform for search engines and real people,” says Bosomworth.
He gives a bunch of practical tips — 23 of them, in fact — in his full blog post. They may help you get started with content curation at your dealership. He breaks them out into sources of content, the kind of content to curate, and where you might publish it. Find it at Smart Insights.